Reunions 2022 FAQ
Questions? We have answers!
- What is Reed doing to create a COVID-safe environment for Reunions?
- Can I attend if it’s not my reunion year?
- Will any events be virtual?
- How do I register?
- Who can attend?
- What does it cost to attend Reunions?
- What do I need to bring to Reunions?
- Can I bring my pet?
- What if I arrive late after check-in closes?
- Can I help organize an event?
- What can I expect Reunions to be like?
- Can I make a gift in honor of my class reunion?
- Help! I can’t figure something out!
What is Reed doing to create a COVID-safe environment for Reunions?
In an effort to keep our campus and alumni community safe, we have implemented a few rules for this year’s Reunions:
1. All on-campus visitors (including children 2+) will be required to provide proof of vaccination (or a negative PCR test) to attend.
2. And all on-campus visitors must wear their name badge while they are on campus.
3. Alumni Programs staff and volunteers will check for name badges at all indoor events
4. We will host events outside (with tents as necessary) as we can that have enough space to prevent crowded unmasked environments.
5. Extra face coverings and hand sanitizer will be available at registration and event check-in tables
6. Events held indoors will have limited capacities and guests will need to show their name badge to enter and follow indoor masking guidelines.
7. We will follow all COVID-19 safety protocols for food service as set by local and state guidelines
8. All Reunions attendees will be required to follow the regulations set in Reed College’s COVID-19 Response and Action Plan
Can I attend if it’s not my reunion year?
Yes, of course—we would love to have you! Most of our events are open to alumni of any class year.
Will any events be virtual?
No, all events will be held in-person. There will be recordings of the faculty lectures made available online after Reunions weekend.
How do I register?
Online registration will open on April 8th! Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions, the Reunions schedule, event descriptions, supporting materials, and attendance guidelines.
Registration for Class of 2020 is open! Learn more.
Registration for all alumni is open! Register today.
Who can attend?
Reed alumni, their families, and the entire Reed community.
What does it cost to attend Reunions?
It is FREE to attend Reunions on campus, but there are costs you will pay when you register if you would like to stay on campus, attend meals, or participate in one of our special luncheons/dinners.
What do I need to bring to Reunions?
1. Proof of vaccination or negative PCR test when you check-in for Reunions
2. If you are staying in the dorms, you are more than welcome to bring your own bedding, blankets, and pillow.
3. ID to purchase drinks at the bar.
4. A smile and boundless energy!
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are only allowed in the dorms if they are service animals.
What if I arrive late after check-in closes?
Open hours for Reunions Central are:
1 pm to 10 pm on Thursday, June 9
8 am to 10 pm on Friday, June 10
8 am to 10 pm on Saturday, June 11
8 am to 2 pm on Sunday, June 12 for check-out
If you arrive after Reunions Central closes please go to Community Safety office and an officer will get you into your dorm room. The following day, the you can come to Reunions Check-In at Prexy to pick up your key and swipe card.
Can I help organize an event?
We’d love to hear from you! To get involved, email email@example.com.
What can I expect Reunions to be like?
This year’s Reunions will include beloved traditions such as the Carnival, Stop Making Sense LIVE, the Alumni Talent Show, a faculty lecture, class events, and more! Additionally, join the Class of 2020 at their Commenment ceremony on Sunday!
Can I make a gift in honor of my class reunion?
Yes, and it's easy! If you make a gift online, simply click on the box that says “Please make this gift in honor of” and fill in your class in the box below. Sending in a check? Note in the memo field it is in honor of your class. Thank you!
Help! I can’t figure something out!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help!