In an effort to keep our campus and alumni community safe, we have implemented a few rules for this year’s Reunions:
- All on-campus visitors (including children 2+) encouraged to provide proof of vaccination (or a negative PCR test) to attend.
- And all on-campus visitors must wear their name badge while they are on campus.
- Alumni Programs staff and volunteers will check for name badges at all indoor events.
- Extra face coverings and hand sanitizer will be available at registration and event check-in tables.
- We will follow all COVID-19 safety protocols for food service as set by local and state guidelines.
- All Reunions attendees will be required to follow the regulations set in Reed College’s COVID-19 Response and Action Plan.